“Hacking” SEO is saving time and doing things as efficiently as possible. But no to gray or black hat techniques to be noticed by the search engines!
SEO Santa Monica rules must be observed at all times, but that doesn’t mean that you need to waste time to do things the hard way.
You could work it safe and stick with the basics like the tried and tested methods of blogging, social media, link building, site optimization, etc. but taking a few risks while spending a little more on your efforts can go a long way.
If you don’t have the time or even resources to work on an expensive site overhaul, these few simple tweaks will help move the needle.
- An evergreen content is always a great content. It’s usefulness never goes out of style.
- Utilize the second largest search engine: YouTube. Your channel improves your site’s content as it displays what you can offer your visitors. At the same time, it contributes to how people perceives the authenticity of your brand.
- While Facebook and Twitter remain fantastic social platforms on its own, don’t forget to update your Google+ page too as it wasn’t created by the largest search engine if it doesn’t serve a purpose. Google+ has an ace up its sleeve so never take it for granted. The content being shared on Google+ can be seen by your network when they search on Google!
- Increase the click-through rate of your site with ads. Remember that it will not matter how many times you show up on the first page if no one clicks on your site. CTRs will indicate how related you are to the search inquiry that brought you up and also show the search engine that you deserve your rank.
- Focus less on keyword research as that is an “Old school SEO.” It puts a heavy emphasis on keyword research, which requires hours measuring anticipated search volume against the relative competitiveness of each query. Instead of wasting time tracking data that isn’t available, make a list of the keywords you consider your customers are most likely to search.
- Finally, be natural. It is one of the most basic, yet most forgotten ways to boost rankings. Manage your site as you would without having to worry about technicalities such as onsite optimization, keywords, landing pages, backlinks, and the like. Your focus is and should always be your customers.
Be sure to do you own research and understand the relative pros and cons of each option. Failing to do so could make your SEO Santa Monica Ca strategy more complicated than ever!