For sure, SEO experts have been asked many times by their clients on how quickly they can produce results. This is entirely understandable most especially that SEO can be exhausting and expensive for most business owners. Much more, all the long wait can be excruciating because all the efforts are not guaranteed to provide positive results.
So why bother to hire an SEO Company or why do SEO?
SEO does wonders in online marketing and makes magic for those who are patient in terms of business growth, lead generation, and more. For professionals who actually understand how it works, there’s no such thing as overnight results. To make marketing efforts successful, time management and proper use of techniques are required.
With the proliferation of companies offering SEO services, you may have heard about quick SEO results. We’ve talked to over 30 companies, and these are the most common SEO techniques they use:
• Directing crawlers to a content
• Applying appropriate fixes to robots.txt errors to avoid crawler access
• Removing all useless meta directives on pages that confuse crawlers
• Increasing the speed time of the most crawled websites
• Adding websites to local search engine directories
• Putting a custom link on the most updated website’s homepage
• Getting rid of the PageRank sculpting logic from websites
They may not work for all, but each one of them can be a good reference.
We earlier mentioned how important time management is when planning new campaigns. While there’s no clear formula to follow, the following timeframes are widely accepted:
• Short-term results may be achieved after 30-90 days.
• Mid-term results may be achieved after 90-180 days.
• Long-term results may be achieved after 180 days.
How useful are these timetables for SEO?
Industries go through frequent changes. Thus it’s almost impossible to forecast some specific outcomes. But with the help of proper management schedule, they allow results to be easily predicted. They’re not at all times accurate, but they can serve as a guide for marketers.
Enjoying the results of SEO
SEO specialists have the option to take two paths. First, he can be someone who does things right by strictly following legitimate rules and guidelines. On the other hand, an SEO company can look or pay for quicker solutions and knows how to trick search engines to evade penalties.
The first approach is obviously the safer method, but the second one is faster regarding eliminating problems on the website. Bottom line, an excellent SEO company must be know how to quickly adjust to changes – something that we’re very good at.
Contact Drive Traffic Media today at 1 (310) 341-3939, and we’ll discuss ways to elevate your business through SEO.